Oculus Innovative Sciences' (OCLS) New Post-Dermal-Procedures Product Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLS) announced it has received a new 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the company’s new post-dermal-procedures product.
Under the supervision of a healthcare professional, the product is intended for the removal of foreign material including microogranisms and debris from postdermal procedures.
“Within my practice I utilize the Microcyn Technology (hypochlorous acid or HOCl) post-procedure and have been most impressed with its ability to accelerate the healing process, manage post-procedure symptoms and protect against secondary infections. I find these HOCl products to be safer, non-cytotoxic and a more effective alternative to povidone-iodine and chlorhexidine. Now, with this approval from the FDA, I believe my peers will benefit from adding Microcyn-based products to their treatment protocols,” said Dr. Michael Gold, board-certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, and founder of Gold Skin Care Center, Advanced Aesthetics Medical Spa, the Laser & Rejuvenation Center and Tennessee Clinical Research Center, all located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Oculus’ dermatology division, IntraDerm, will begin marketing the postdermal-procedures product in the United States beginning in March 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Offers pre-Specificed Subgroup Analysis of FALCON Trial; PFS Seen as Largely Consistent
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Announces Positive Update on CRV431 as HBV Treatment
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) Enters Settlement with Apotex; Fanapt Licensing Agreement Entered