Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS) Announces U.S. Launch of Lasercyn
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLS) announced the commercial launch into the U.S. dermatology market of the company’s newest dermatology product, Lasercyn™. Under the supervision of a healthcare professional, Lasercyn is intended for the management of post-non-ablative laser therapy procedures, post-microdermabrasion therapy and following superficial chemical peels. Lasercyn may also be used to relieve itch and pain from minor skin irritations, lacerations, abrasions and minor burns.
Dr. Michael Gold, board-certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, and founder of Gold Skin Care Center, Advanced Aesthetics Medical Spa, The Laser & Rejuvenation Center, and Tennessee Clinical Research Center, all located in Nashville, Tennessee, commented, “Lasercyn is a promising new tool for all aesthetic dermatologists who are looking to better manage post-laser itch and pain associated with laser skin resurfacing, while promoting enhanced healing and protection against secondary infections. In our clinical testing of Lasercyn to date, we have seen dramatically improved outcomes with quicker healing times and less patient discomfort when Lasercyn is added to the post-procedure management protocol.”
For more information visit IntraDerm Pharmaceuticals at www.intraderm.com or phone 1-855-317-1107.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oculus Innovative Sciences Announces Corporate Name Change to Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and New NASDAQ Ticker Symbol to Better Align with Dermatology Focus
- AmEx (AXP) Announces Acquisition of Mobile Security Provider InAuth
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces Positive Variation Procedure Outcome for COPAXONE European Label
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!