Oculus (OCLS) Announces $3.1M Gross Capital Raise in Private Offering
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLS) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with a single life science-focused institutional investor for the purchase of a combination of 1) 1,000 shares of its new Series A Convertible Preferred Stock at $1,000 per share, which are convertible into 1.1 million shares of its common stock and 2) 2.4 million of its common shares at $0.90 per share and 3) a 2.5-year warrant to purchase up to approximately 3.5 million of common stock at an exercise price of $1.18 per share, which is not exercisable for six months. The Series A Convertible Preferred has no dividend and is perpetual. Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc will receive approximately $3.1 million in gross proceeds from the offering. The offering is expected to close on or about April 24, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. Net proceeds from the offering will be used to fund the Company's clinical and regulatory programs for "Scar Reduction" indication and initiation of additional regulatory filings to expand Company's antimicrobial indication with the FDA in the surgical market as well as working capital needs and for general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS) Prices 6.25M Common, 4.7M Warrants Offering at $1/Share
- Vringo (VRNG) Declines; ZTE and ASUS Did Not Infringe On German Part of European Patent
- Zafgen (ZFGN) Prices Larger 3.94M Common Offering at $35/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!