Oclaro (OCLR) Prices 15M Stock Offering at $8.35/Share
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR) announced the pricing of its public offering (the "Offering") of 15,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $8.35 per share. In addition, Oclaro has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,250,000 additional shares of its common stock. Oclaro expects to close the offering on September 27, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Oclaro intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital, capital expenditures, other corporate expenses and acquisitions of complementary products, technologies or businesses. Oclaro does not have agreements or commitments for any specific acquisition at this time.
Jefferies LLC is serving as the sole book-running manager for the Offering and Needham & Company, Stifel and Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC are acting as co-managers. The Offering is being made pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the Offering have been filed with the SEC. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus related to the Offering, when available, may be obtained at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or from Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10022, by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com or by phone at 877-821-7388.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Says Och-Ziff (OZM) Settles FCPA Charges; Will Pay Nearly $200M
- Array Biopharma (ARRY) Prices 18.4M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$115M
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Offers Update on 2019 Notes Redemption Litigation; Has Engaged in Talks with U.S. DOJ, USPS, State Agency Reps
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!