Oclaro (OCLR) Prices 15M Stock Offering at $8.35/Share
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR) announced the pricing of its public offering (the "Offering") of 15,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $8.35 per share. In addition, Oclaro has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,250,000 additional shares of its common stock. Oclaro expects to close the offering on September 27, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Oclaro intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital, capital expenditures, other corporate expenses and acquisitions of complementary products, technologies or businesses. Oclaro does not have agreements or commitments for any specific acquisition at this time.
Jefferies LLC is serving as the sole book-running manager for the Offering and Needham & Company, Stifel and Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC are acting as co-managers. The Offering is being made pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the Offering have been filed with the SEC. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus related to the Offering, when available, may be obtained at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or from Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10022, by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com or by phone at 877-821-7388.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Enters $150M Equity Distribution Agreement
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Announces 1M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!