Oclaro (OCLR) Prices 15M Stock Offering at $8.35/Share
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR) announced the pricing of its public offering (the "Offering") of 15,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $8.35 per share. In addition, Oclaro has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,250,000 additional shares of its common stock. Oclaro expects to close the offering on September 27, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Oclaro intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital, capital expenditures, other corporate expenses and acquisitions of complementary products, technologies or businesses. Oclaro does not have agreements or commitments for any specific acquisition at this time.
Jefferies LLC is serving as the sole book-running manager for the Offering and Needham & Company, Stifel and Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC are acting as co-managers. The Offering is being made pursuant to a registration statement previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the Offering have been filed with the SEC. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus related to the Offering, when available, may be obtained at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or from Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10022, by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com or by phone at 877-821-7388.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
- W&T Offshore (WTI) Files 43M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co, Needham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!