Oclaro (OCLR) Completes Exchanges of 6% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2020
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oclaro, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCLR), a leading provider and innovator of optical communications solutions, today announced that, effective on August 22, 2016, it has completed the exchanges for all $65 million of its 6% Convertible Senior Notes due 2020.
Between August 8, 2016 and August 18, 2016, Oclaro entered into privately negotiated agreements pursuant to which it (i) issued an aggregate of 34,659,972 shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share, and (ii) made a cash payment in the amount of $4.7 million, in exchange for $65 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2020. The shares were issued between August 9, 2016 and August 22, 2016. As a result of these transactions, Oclaro no longer has any convertible debt outstanding.
The issuance of shares in connection with these agreements was made pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), contained in Section 3(a)(9) of the Securities Act, on the basis that the exchanges constituted exchanges with existing holders of Oclaro's securities and no commission or other remuneration was or will be paid or given directly or indirectly to any party for soliciting such exchange.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds American (RAI) Affirms Receipt of British American Tobacco (BTI) Offer; Will Evaluate
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
- Oclaro to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!