Oceaneering (OII) Receives Two-Year FSVS Contract Extension from BP (BP) Unit for Offshore Angola Work
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oceaneering International, Inc. (NYSE: OII) announced that a unit of BP p.l.c. (NYSE: BP) has agreed to a two-year extension through January 2019 under the Field Support Vessel Services contract that was entered into with the Company for work offshore Angola on Blocks 18 and 31. Under this contract term extension, the Ocean Intervention III will remain chartered through April 2017, with five option periods for further extension of one-month each. Additional vessels and services, if any, would be provided during the remaining period of the contract, on as-needed basis.
M. Kevin McEvoy, Chief Executive Officer of Oceaneering, said, "We are pleased to have secured this contract extension with BP. In support of this contract, we are also providing a wide range of vessel-related subsea services, including remotely operated vehicles, tooling, asset integrity, and diving services. This extension strengthens our long-term commitment in Angola, which we see as a vital deepwater market for Oceaneering's services and products."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Unit Announces Acquisition of Benefits Resource Group
- General Mills (GIS) to Form New Organizational Structure; Will Focus on Four Business Groups
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!