Obalon Therapeutics (OBLN) 5M Share Common Stock IPO at Midpoint of Expected Range
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBLN) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $15.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on The NASDAQ Global Market on October 6, 2016 under the symbol “OBLN.” In addition, the underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock.
*** Note: The company was recently looking for a pricing range of $14 - $16 per share.
UBS Investment Bank, Canaccord Genuity and Stifel are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. BTIG is acting as a co-manager.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and was declared effective on October 5, 2016. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained from UBS Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 1285 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019 or by telephone at (888) 827-7275; Canaccord Genuity Inc., Attention: Syndicate Department, 99 High Street, 12th Floor, Boston, MA 02110 or by telephone at (617) 371-3900 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Attention: Syndicate, One Montgomery Street, Suite 3700, San Francisco, CA 94104 or by telephone at (415) 364-2720 or by email at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Remains Bullish on Intel (INTC)
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
- Claire's Inc. Files to Withdrawal IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStifel, UBS, Canaccord Genuity, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!