Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Prices Upsized 48M Offering of Common Stock for Proceeds of $518.4M
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) announced today that it has priced an upsized underwritten public offering of 48,000,000 shares of common stock for total gross proceeds (before the underwriters' discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses) of approximately $518.4 million. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the previously announced acquisition of SM Energy Company's Bakken assets (the "Acquisition"). The offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition, and if the Acquisition does not occur, the net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include funding a portion of the Company's 2017 capital budget. Oasis granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 7,200,000 additional shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on October 21, 2016.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement, which has been filed and became effective July 15, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Prices 3.75M Common Stock Offering at $40/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Bakken Formation, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!