Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Announces 40M Share Common Stock Offering
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 40,000,000 shares of common stock. Oasis expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 6,000,000 additional shares of common stock. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the previously announced acquisition of SM Energy Company's Bakken assets (the "Acquisition"). The offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition, and if the Acquisition does not occur, the net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include funding a portion of the Company's 2017 capital budget.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement, which has been filed and became effective July 15, 2014. The offering will be made only by means of a preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, the underwriters will arrange to send you the preliminary prospectus supplement and related base prospectus if you request them by contacting J.P. Morgan via Broadridge Financial Solutions (866-803-9204), 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Goldman, Sachs & Co., attention: Prospectus Department (866-471-2526), 200 West Street, New York, New York 10282, email: email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asta Funding, Inc. (ASFI) Commences 5.3M Share Tender Offer for Its Common Stock
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Commences $14M Offering of Common Stock
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Bakken Formation, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!