Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Announces 40M Share Common Stock Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 40,000,000 shares of common stock. Oasis expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 6,000,000 additional shares of common stock. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the previously announced acquisition of SM Energy Company's Bakken assets (the "Acquisition"). The offering is not conditioned on the consummation of the Acquisition, and if the Acquisition does not occur, the net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include funding a portion of the Company's 2017 capital budget.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement, which has been filed and became effective July 15, 2014. The offering will be made only by means of a preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, the underwriters will arrange to send you the preliminary prospectus supplement and related base prospectus if you request them by contacting J.P. Morgan via Broadridge Financial Solutions (866-803-9204), 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Goldman, Sachs & Co., attention: Prospectus Department (866-471-2526), 200 West Street, New York, New York 10282, email: email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 39.77M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Bakken Formation, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!