OSI Systems (OSIS) Says Rapiscan's 620DV Passes ECAC CEP Std. 2 Test for LEDS
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
OSI Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSIS), reports that its Security division Rapiscan’s 620DV (Dual View) advanced baggage scanner has passed the European Civil Aviation Conference’s (ECAC) common evaluation process (CEP) Standard 2 threat detection test for Liquid Explosive Detection Systems (LEDS). The 620DV has also been approved for use by the US Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lawyers Already Up in Arms Over OSI Systems (OSIS) Selloff
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Rebounds Following Drop on TSA Order Flub
- Investor Alert: Wites & Kapetan Announces Investigation of OSI Systems, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!