OSI Systems (OSIS) Says Rapiscan's 620DV Passes ECAC CEP Std. 2 Test for LEDS
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
OSI Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSIS), reports that its Security division Rapiscan’s 620DV (Dual View) advanced baggage scanner has passed the European Civil Aviation Conference’s (ECAC) common evaluation process (CEP) Standard 2 threat detection test for Liquid Explosive Detection Systems (LEDS). The 620DV has also been approved for use by the US Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
- Merrimack Pharma (MACK) Issues Encouraging Update on MM-302 Phase 1
- OSIS SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP Announces Investigation of OSI Systems, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!