OSI Systems (OSIS) Receives $76M U.S. CBP Contract for ZBV Cargo and Vehicle Screening Systems
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
OSI Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSIS) announced that its recently acquired business, American Science and Engineering, Inc. (AS&E), has been awarded an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for ZBV® cargo and vehicle screening systems and associated service, maintenance, and training. The five-year ZBV IDIQ contract is valued up to $76 million. AS&E also received the first delivery order under the IDIQ contract valued at approximately $10 million. The ZBV systems with Tx-View™ options are expected to be deployed for homeland security applications at security checkpoints.
“The ZBV system has proven to be an essential tool for rapid explosive and contraband detection in cargo and vehicles at checkpoints around the world, and with the Tx-View option, the system delivers even greater detection capability,” said Deepak Chopra, OSI’s Chairman and CEO. “We are pleased to receive the ZBV award to continue to support CBP’s critical homeland security operations.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OSI Systems Announces Second Quarter Conference Call
- Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman's 2016 pay up 7 pct to $22.5 million
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!