OSI Systems (OSIS) Receives $76M U.S. CBP Contract for ZBV Cargo and Vehicle Screening Systems
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OSI Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSIS) announced that its recently acquired business, American Science and Engineering, Inc. (AS&E), has been awarded an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for ZBV® cargo and vehicle screening systems and associated service, maintenance, and training. The five-year ZBV IDIQ contract is valued up to $76 million. AS&E also received the first delivery order under the IDIQ contract valued at approximately $10 million. The ZBV systems with Tx-View™ options are expected to be deployed for homeland security applications at security checkpoints.
“The ZBV system has proven to be an essential tool for rapid explosive and contraband detection in cargo and vehicles at checkpoints around the world, and with the Tx-View option, the system delivers even greater detection capability,” said Deepak Chopra, OSI’s Chairman and CEO. “We are pleased to receive the ZBV award to continue to support CBP’s critical homeland security operations.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Frontline (FRO) Says Thinking About Offering $100M of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!