OPKO Health (OPK) Launches RAYALDEE in the U.S.
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OPKO Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPK) announced that it will commence shipments of RAYALDEE (calcifediol) extended-release capsules to distributors in the United States on Tuesday, November 29, 2016. The product will be available nationwide at retail pharmacies as early as Wednesday, November 30, 2016.
The U.S. launch of RAYALDEE follows the successful introduction of the product to thousands of nephrologists attending the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week Meeting last week in Chicago. RAYALDEE was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on June 17, 2016.
“The RAYALDEE launch represents a major milestone for OPKO,” commented Phillip Frost, M.D., CEO and Chairman of OPKO. “RAYALDEE is the first product developed by OPKO to be commercialized by our own marketing and sales teams, and represents an important contribution to the care of patients with chronic kidney disease. Based on the highly positive reception of RAYALDEE by nephrologists attending the recent ASN meeting, we believe that RAYALDEE will become a mainstay in the armamentarium of treatment options available for kidney disease patients.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!