OPKO Health (OPK) Launches RAYALDEE in the U.S.
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
OPKO Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPK) announced that it will commence shipments of RAYALDEE (calcifediol) extended-release capsules to distributors in the United States on Tuesday, November 29, 2016. The product will be available nationwide at retail pharmacies as early as Wednesday, November 30, 2016.
The U.S. launch of RAYALDEE follows the successful introduction of the product to thousands of nephrologists attending the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week Meeting last week in Chicago. RAYALDEE was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on June 17, 2016.
“The RAYALDEE launch represents a major milestone for OPKO,” commented Phillip Frost, M.D., CEO and Chairman of OPKO. “RAYALDEE is the first product developed by OPKO to be commercialized by our own marketing and sales teams, and represents an important contribution to the care of patients with chronic kidney disease. Based on the highly positive reception of RAYALDEE by nephrologists attending the recent ASN meeting, we believe that RAYALDEE will become a mainstay in the armamentarium of treatment options available for kidney disease patients.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!