OPKO Health (OPK) Issues Response to Law Firm; Hasn't Received Notification or Infomation
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
OPKO Health, Inc. (NYSE: OPK), is aware of a press release by Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz, LLP, a class action litigation firm, that it is investigating the Company for an alleged potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the Company’s Board of Directors. The Company has not received any notification or information from Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz regarding its investigation of any potential breach of fiduciary duty or other claim against OPKO’s Board of Directors. Nor have any such claims or allegations been made by any shareholders, other law firms or regulatory bodies. OPKO’s attempts to contact the law firm have gone unanswered. The Company does not believe there is any basis or merit behind the investigation and will vigorously defend itself should any formal allegations or claims be made.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Reports AUM of $97.2 Billion
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!