OPKO Health (OPK) Issues Response to Law Firm; Hasn't Received Notification or Infomation
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OPKO Health, Inc. (NYSE: OPK), is aware of a press release by Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz, LLP, a class action litigation firm, that it is investigating the Company for an alleged potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the Company’s Board of Directors. The Company has not received any notification or information from Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz regarding its investigation of any potential breach of fiduciary duty or other claim against OPKO’s Board of Directors. Nor have any such claims or allegations been made by any shareholders, other law firms or regulatory bodies. OPKO’s attempts to contact the law firm have gone unanswered. The Company does not believe there is any basis or merit behind the investigation and will vigorously defend itself should any formal allegations or claims be made.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- Ingram Micro (IM) Unit Bring IM Cloud Marketplace to Middle East
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Receives Document Request from Sanders, Cummings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!