OPKO Health (OPK) Issues Response to Law Firm; Hasn't Received Notification or Infomation
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
OPKO Health, Inc. (NYSE: OPK), is aware of a press release by Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz, LLP, a class action litigation firm, that it is investigating the Company for an alleged potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the Company’s Board of Directors. The Company has not received any notification or information from Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz regarding its investigation of any potential breach of fiduciary duty or other claim against OPKO’s Board of Directors. Nor have any such claims or allegations been made by any shareholders, other law firms or regulatory bodies. OPKO’s attempts to contact the law firm have gone unanswered. The Company does not believe there is any basis or merit behind the investigation and will vigorously defend itself should any formal allegations or claims be made.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints Mir Mazhar to CPO
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!