Nutanix (NTNX) Prices 14.87M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, Above Expected Range
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nutanix (Nasdaq: NTNX) announced the pricing of its upsized initial public offering of 14,870,000 shares of Class A common stock at a price of $16.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market on September 30, 2016 under the symbol “NTNX.” All of the shares are being offered by Nutanix. Additionally, Nutanix has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,230,500 additional shares of Class A common stock from Nutanix at the initial public offering price.
*** NOTE: The company was recently looking for a pricing range of $13 to $15 per share.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are acting as lead book-running managers, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and RBC Capital Markets, LLC are acting as book-running managers for the offering. Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated; Needham & Company LLC; Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.; Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.; Piper Jaffray & Co.; Raymond James; Stifel; and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as co-managers.
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$67.5M
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results; Daily Production Fell 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot IPOs, IPOs, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, William Blair, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Needham & Company, RBC Capital, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!