Nuance Communications (NUAN) CEO Ricci Enters Final Contract Extension
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: NUAN) announced that its Board of Directors has extended Nuance Chairman and CEO Paul Ricci’s employment agreement through the first half of fiscal 2018. Mr. Ricci has advised the Board that he intends to retire at the end of this term. The Board of Directors will undertake a search process to choose Mr. Ricci’s successor during the term.
“I look forward in fiscal 2017 to building upon the progress and momentum we developed in 2016,” said Paul Ricci, chairman and CEO. “In particular, I remain committed to elevating the growth of the company by enhancing our market position with a focus on customer commitments; strengthening our core technologies in voice and natural language; advancing new innovations for AI and cognitive computing; accelerating our transition to recurring revenue models; and, remaining disciplined in our costs and investments. As we look ahead to fiscal 2018, our transformation work will be substantially complete, providing a strong foundation for the next generation of leadership.”
Nuance today also announced that Bill Robbins, executive vice president, Worldwide Sales, will be leaving the company for another role and as part of a planned transition of sales responsibilities into Nuance’s four business divisions. “Bill has done a tremendous job leading our Worldwide Sales organization and preparing the company for the transition to dedicated divisional sales organizations,” Mr. Ricci added. “We are fortunate to have had Bill’s leadership. I want to thank him for his many contributions and wish him well.”
Nuance entered into an amended and restated employment agreement with Paul Ricci on November 17, 2016. Details, and a copy of the agreement, will be filed in a Current Report on Form 8-K and posted to Nuance’s Investor Relations website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Biogen (BIIB), AbbVie (ABBV) Receive Health Canada Approve for Once-Monthly Zinbryata
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!