Nuance Communications (NUAN) CEO Ricci Enters Final Contract Extension
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: NUAN) announced that its Board of Directors has extended Nuance Chairman and CEO Paul Ricci’s employment agreement through the first half of fiscal 2018. Mr. Ricci has advised the Board that he intends to retire at the end of this term. The Board of Directors will undertake a search process to choose Mr. Ricci’s successor during the term.
“I look forward in fiscal 2017 to building upon the progress and momentum we developed in 2016,” said Paul Ricci, chairman and CEO. “In particular, I remain committed to elevating the growth of the company by enhancing our market position with a focus on customer commitments; strengthening our core technologies in voice and natural language; advancing new innovations for AI and cognitive computing; accelerating our transition to recurring revenue models; and, remaining disciplined in our costs and investments. As we look ahead to fiscal 2018, our transformation work will be substantially complete, providing a strong foundation for the next generation of leadership.”
Nuance today also announced that Bill Robbins, executive vice president, Worldwide Sales, will be leaving the company for another role and as part of a planned transition of sales responsibilities into Nuance’s four business divisions. “Bill has done a tremendous job leading our Worldwide Sales organization and preparing the company for the transition to dedicated divisional sales organizations,” Mr. Ricci added. “We are fortunate to have had Bill’s leadership. I want to thank him for his many contributions and wish him well.”
Nuance entered into an amended and restated employment agreement with Paul Ricci on November 17, 2016. Details, and a copy of the agreement, will be filed in a Current Report on Form 8-K and posted to Nuance’s Investor Relations website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC) Presents Statistically Significant Data from PERSIST-2 at ASH 2016
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces Positive Variation Procedure Outcome for COPAXONE European Label
- Merck (MRK) Updates on KEYTRUDA Phase 1b KEYNOTE-028 Study; Clinical Activity, Durable Responses Observed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!