Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Expands, Extends Credit Facility
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
On February 5, 2013, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) entered into a second amendment of the Amended and Restated Credit Agreement dated May 25, 2012, among the Company, various financial institutions, and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as administrative agent (the "Second Amendment"). The Second Amendment increases the Commitment Amount from $25,000,000 to $100,000,000 from February 2013 to February 2014, after which the Commitment Amount returns to the current level over a three-month period. The Second Amendment also makes certain adjustments to the Commitment Fee.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nu Skin Enterprises To Report Second-Quarter 2014 Results
- RadioShack (RSH) Receives Cont. Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
- Allergan (AGN) Receives Positive Recommendation from EMA CHMP for OZURDEX Marketing Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!