Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Expands, Extends Credit Facility
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
On February 5, 2013, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) entered into a second amendment of the Amended and Restated Credit Agreement dated May 25, 2012, among the Company, various financial institutions, and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as administrative agent (the "Second Amendment"). The Second Amendment increases the Commitment Amount from $25,000,000 to $100,000,000 from February 2013 to February 2014, after which the Commitment Amount returns to the current level over a three-month period. The Second Amendment also makes certain adjustments to the Commitment Fee.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc (NUS) Enters $50M Loan Agreement; Borrowed $34M from LoC
- Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd. (AHL) Adopts 'Poison Pill' Provision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!