Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Expands, Extends Credit Facility
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Total S.A. (TOT) Receives $2.25B Bid for Bostik from France-Based Arkema
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
On February 5, 2013, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) entered into a second amendment of the Amended and Restated Credit Agreement dated May 25, 2012, among the Company, various financial institutions, and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as administrative agent (the "Second Amendment"). The Second Amendment increases the Commitment Amount from $25,000,000 to $100,000,000 from February 2013 to February 2014, after which the Commitment Amount returns to the current level over a three-month period. The Second Amendment also makes certain adjustments to the Commitment Fee.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- LINN Energy (LINE) Announces Permian Basin Transaction with Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- Violin Memory (VMEM) Prices Aggregate $105M Conv. Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!