Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Expands, Extends Credit Facility
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/27: (TUBE) (NTWK) (ISNS) Higher; (XXII) (VII) (SWHC) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/27 (TUBE) (EXPR) (MIK) Higher; (SWHC) (YGE) (RGR) Lower (more...)
- Alibaba (BABA) Posts Improved Q2 EPS of 84c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q2 Loss of 25c/ADS; Guides FY14 Shipments
On February 5, 2013, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) entered into a second amendment of the Amended and Restated Credit Agreement dated May 25, 2012, among the Company, various financial institutions, and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as administrative agent (the "Second Amendment"). The Second Amendment increases the Commitment Amount from $25,000,000 to $100,000,000 from February 2013 to February 2014, after which the Commitment Amount returns to the current level over a three-month period. The Second Amendment also makes certain adjustments to the Commitment Fee.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Receives NoA from USPTO Covering '829 App for RNAi-Mediating, Double-Stranded Molecules
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives USPTO Notice of Allowance for '015 App
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Reports FDA Approval of Promacta/Revolade sNDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!