Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Expands, Extends Credit Facility
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
On February 5, 2013, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) entered into a second amendment of the Amended and Restated Credit Agreement dated May 25, 2012, among the Company, various financial institutions, and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as administrative agent (the "Second Amendment"). The Second Amendment increases the Commitment Amount from $25,000,000 to $100,000,000 from February 2013 to February 2014, after which the Commitment Amount returns to the current level over a three-month period. The Second Amendment also makes certain adjustments to the Commitment Fee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Declares $0.355 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Trading Radar for 4/28: Ford (F), Amazon (AMZN), Viacom (VIAB), LinkedIn (LNKD), Pandora (P), Aetna (AET) Report
- PayPal (PYPL) Discloses Receipt of FTC Civil Investigative Demand Over Venmo Service
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!