Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Expands, Extends Credit Facility
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Call for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/4: (IFON) (NVGN) (PHMD) Higher; (BV) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
On February 5, 2013, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) entered into a second amendment of the Amended and Restated Credit Agreement dated May 25, 2012, among the Company, various financial institutions, and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as administrative agent (the "Second Amendment"). The Second Amendment increases the Commitment Amount from $25,000,000 to $100,000,000 from February 2013 to February 2014, after which the Commitment Amount returns to the current level over a three-month period. The Second Amendment also makes certain adjustments to the Commitment Fee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Prices Larger 32M Common Offering for Gross Proceeds of $409.6M
- Starboard Sends Letter to Staples (SPLS); Still Recommends Board Changes
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Plans Conf. Call to Update on Business Matters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!