Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Reaches Resolution with SEC
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE: NUS) today disclosed in and SEC filing:
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (the "Company") has reached a resolution with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), which fully resolves the Company's previously disclosed SEC investigation in its entirety. Pursuant to the settlement, the SEC found that the Company's books and records and internal controls related to a charitable contribution in China in 2013 were insufficient, and the Company agreed to pay $765,688 to the SEC. In agreeing to the settlement, the Company neither admitted nor denied the SEC's findings.
Based in part on the success of recent product introductions and favorable currency trends, the Company currently anticipates delivering third-quarter revenue at the high end of, or slightly above, its previous guidance of $560 to $580 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Says Och-Ziff (OZM) Settles FCPA Charges; Will Pay Nearly $200M
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Enters Private Purchase, Exchange Agreements for Common Stock
- Versartis (VSAR) Prices 4.9M Offering of Common Stock at $12.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!