Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Reaches Resolution with SEC
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE: NUS) today disclosed in and SEC filing:
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (the "Company") has reached a resolution with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), which fully resolves the Company's previously disclosed SEC investigation in its entirety. Pursuant to the settlement, the SEC found that the Company's books and records and internal controls related to a charitable contribution in China in 2013 were insufficient, and the Company agreed to pay $765,688 to the SEC. In agreeing to the settlement, the Company neither admitted nor denied the SEC's findings.
Based in part on the success of recent product introductions and favorable currency trends, the Company currently anticipates delivering third-quarter revenue at the high end of, or slightly above, its previous guidance of $560 to $580 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Sells More Units
- AK Steel (AKS) to Offer 65M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!