Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Reaches Resolution with SEC
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE: NUS) today disclosed in and SEC filing:
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (the "Company") has reached a resolution with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), which fully resolves the Company's previously disclosed SEC investigation in its entirety. Pursuant to the settlement, the SEC found that the Company's books and records and internal controls related to a charitable contribution in China in 2013 were insufficient, and the Company agreed to pay $765,688 to the SEC. In agreeing to the settlement, the Company neither admitted nor denied the SEC's findings.
Based in part on the success of recent product introductions and favorable currency trends, the Company currently anticipates delivering third-quarter revenue at the high end of, or slightly above, its previous guidance of $560 to $580 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Staples (SPLS) President Wilson Resigns
- Cognizant (CTSH) Says Conducting Internal Investigation Over Potential FCPA Violations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!