Novogen (NVGN) Announces FDA Acceptance of Cantrixil IND; Will Commence Phase 1
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Novogen Ltd (Nasdaq: NVGN) announced that it had received confirmation from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for Cantrixil (TRX-E-002-1) had been successfully opened, and the phase I study of Cantrixil in patients with ovarian cancer may therefore proceed as planned.
Dr James Garner, CEO of Novogen, commented, "We are grateful to the FDA for their thorough and comprehensive review of our submission, and we are pleased to have their approval to move forward with the study. The team is already working alongside Quintiles, our contract research organisation, to make the necessary submissions to human research ethics committees at each of the participating sites, and we continue to anticipate initiation of the phase I study in the fourth quarter of 2016, as previously indicated."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- PG&E Submits $250M Proposal in Support of Electric Vehicles in California (PCG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!