Novogen (NVGN) Announces FDA Acceptance of Cantrixil IND; Will Commence Phase 1
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Novogen Ltd (Nasdaq: NVGN) announced that it had received confirmation from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for Cantrixil (TRX-E-002-1) had been successfully opened, and the phase I study of Cantrixil in patients with ovarian cancer may therefore proceed as planned.
Dr James Garner, CEO of Novogen, commented, "We are grateful to the FDA for their thorough and comprehensive review of our submission, and we are pleased to have their approval to move forward with the study. The team is already working alongside Quintiles, our contract research organisation, to make the necessary submissions to human research ethics committees at each of the participating sites, and we continue to anticipate initiation of the phase I study in the fourth quarter of 2016, as previously indicated."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!