Novo Nordisk (NVO) Receives positive CHMP Opinion for NovoRapid Marketing Adjustment
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
On 15 September 2016, the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) adopted a positive opinion recommending a change to the terms of the marketing authorisation for the medicinal product NovoRapid. The marketing authorisation holder for this medicinal product is Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO).
The CHMP adopted an extension to the existing indication as follows2:
“NovoRapid is indicated for treatment of diabetes mellitus in adults, adolescents and children aged 1
2 years and above.”
Detailed recommendations for the use of this product will be described in the updated summary of product characteristics (SmPC), which will be published in the revised European public assessment report (EPAR), and will be available in all official European Union languages after a decision on this change to the marketing authorisation has been granted by the European Commission.
1. Summaries of positive opinion are published without prejudice to the Commission decision, which will normally be issued 67 days from adoption of the opinion
2. New text in bold, removed text as strikethrough
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emisphere Restructures Debt Agreements, Providing Greater Stability for Business Growth and Expansion
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Received Requisite Approval to Sell C21 Data Services Ltd
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Reports AUM of $97.2 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!