Novavax (NVAX) Reschedules Investor, Analyst Meeting; Wants to Finalize Resolve Trial Data
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Novavax, Inc., (Nasdaq: NVAX) announced it has rescheduled its 4th annual Investor and Analyst Meeting. The Company will host an Investor and Analyst update as part of its third quarter financial results conference call and webcast on Wednesday, November 9, 2016.
“We continue to analyze data from our Resolve clinical trial and map out the clinical path forward for our older adult RSV F Vaccine in the context of our other clinical programs,” said Stanley C. Erck, President and CEO. “We would like to finalize those plans and communicate them at the same time as our third quarter financial results call in early November. We look forward to providing the next steps in our RSV F Vaccine program, as well as an update on the path forward for additional programs in our pipeline and our financial and operating plan, which we will provide as a dedicated part of our November financial results.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDavenport, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!