Novavax (NVAX) Reports Selling 10M Common at $1.22/Share
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Above the Street
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) announced today that on Friday, May 18, 2012, it sold 10,000,000 shares of its common stock to RA Capital Healthcare Fund, LP at a price of $1.22 per share. The shares were offered under an effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Horizons (BFAM) Announces 3M Common Share Secondary Offering; Will Repurchase 1.25M Common
- Western Refining Logistics (WNRL) Files $1B Mixed Shelf
- Acorn International (ATV) Enters Transitional Services, Separation Agreement with Former CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!