Novavax (NVAX) Reports Selling 10M Common at $1.22/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) announced today that on Friday, May 18, 2012, it sold 10,000,000 shares of its common stock to RA Capital Healthcare Fund, LP at a price of $1.22 per share. The shares were offered under an effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Prices 1.57M Offering at $28/Share
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Prices 400K Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!