Novavax (NVAX) Reports Selling 10M Common at $1.22/Share
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) announced today that on Friday, May 18, 2012, it sold 10,000,000 shares of its common stock to RA Capital Healthcare Fund, LP at a price of $1.22 per share. The shares were offered under an effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- Northern Dynasty Minerals (NAK) Announces Offerings of Up to $15M Units
- Medivation (MDVN) Announces Filing of Consent Revocation Statement in Response to Sanofi (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!