Novartis (NVS) Plans to Ship 30 Million Doses of Influenza Vaccine
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Novartis (NYSE: NVS) has commenced shipment of its seasonal influenza vaccine to customers in the US for the 2012-2013 influenza season. The early arrival of seasonal influenza vaccines will ensure healthcare professionals are equipped to provide the earliest possible protection against influenza. This year, Novartis plans to ship more than 30 million doses of the vaccine, which has been reformulated to include two new influenza strains to meet the updated World Health Organization and US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommendations. Fluvirin® has been approved by FDA for persons 4 years of age and older2.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Enters Restructured Agreement with CEO Jeffries
- UQM Technologies (UQM) Higher on DoE Grant
- Post Holdings (POST) Announces $700M Worth of Private-Label Acquisitions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!