Novan (NOVN) Prices 4.1M Common Stock IPO at $11/Share, at Low-End of Expected Range
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Novan, Inc. (Nasdaq: NOVN) announced the pricing of the Company's initial public offering of 4,100,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $11.00 per share. The common stock of Novan has been approved for listing on the NASDAQ Global Market and is expected to begin trading under the ticker symbol "NOVN" on Sept. 21, 2016. All of the common stock is being offered by Novan. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase from the Company an additional 615,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discount. The offering is expected to close on Sept. 26, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
*** NOTE: The company was recently looking for a pricing range of $11 to $13 per share.
Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the proposed offering. JMP Securities LLC and Wedbush PacGrow are acting as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to the shares was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and became effective on Sept. 20, 2016. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained from Piper Jaffray & Co., by mail at Attention: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03, Minneapolis, MN 55402, by telephone at (800) 747-3924 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JMP Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!