NovaBay Pharma (NBY) Regains NYSE Listing Compliance
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NovaBay® Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: NBY) announced that it has regained compliance with the NYSE MKT continued listing standards.
“Our NYSE listing is important as it creates a heightened profile for our stock and improves our ability to attract high-quality investors,” said Mark M. Sieczkarek, NovaBay’s Chairman, President and CEO. “We are delighted to have executed on our plan to regain compliance and to work with NYSE representatives in maintaining our listing.”
On April 28, 2015, NovaBay received notice that the Company was out of compliance with Section 1003(a) (i) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide pertaining to shareholder equity requirements. Since then, through a series of financings, the company has been able to raise more than $30 million to regain compliance and maintain its listing on the exchange.
“The recently announced $6 million of warrant exercises and the previous $24 million that we raised over the past 18 months provide us with a strong balance sheet and the financial stability to maintain our liquidity,” said Sieczkarek. “The listing is important to our longer-term growth and provides us with the needed exposure to the public markets. Funds from our recent financing and the exercise of warrants were key in meeting the NYSE MKT requirements and we thank our investors and Board members for their ongoing confidence and financial support. Our improved capital structure will support our commercial activities aimed at growing Avenova® sales and we are increasingly confident in our ability to reach positive adjusted cash flow from operations by the end of December 2016.”
NovaBay defines adjusted cash flow from operations as GAAP cash flow from operations less changes in operating assets and liabilities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Merck (MRK) Announces Positive HRQoL Data from KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-024 Study
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!