NovaBay Pharma (NBY) Receives $1.5M of Additional Financing Via Equity Offering
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: NBY), announced the receipt of a $1.5 million equity investment from Pioneer Pharma (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., an affiliate of Naqu Area Pioneer Pharma Co., Ltd., a Shanghai-based company that markets high-end pharmaceutical products into China. As part of the expansion of the NeutroPhase distribution agreement for Southeast Asia announced on September 14, 2012, Pioneer has completed its investment of $2.5 million. Pioneer has the right to invest an additional $3.0 Million on or before August 31, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Reports 2014 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- NovaBay Pharma (NBY) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Hospira (HSP) Data to Be Presented at the National Kidney Foundation Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!