NovaBay Pharma (NBY) Receives $1.5M of Additional Financing Via Equity Offering
- Energy, banks lead Wall St. rebound after grueling week
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/12: (GRPN) (SQ) (COLM) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: NBY), announced the receipt of a $1.5 million equity investment from Pioneer Pharma (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., an affiliate of Naqu Area Pioneer Pharma Co., Ltd., a Shanghai-based company that markets high-end pharmaceutical products into China. As part of the expansion of the NeutroPhase distribution agreement for Southeast Asia announced on September 14, 2012, Pioneer has completed its investment of $2.5 million. Pioneer has the right to invest an additional $3.0 Million on or before August 31, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paragon Offshore to Release Noble Corp (NE) from All Spinoff-Related Claims Amid Bankruptcy Plan
- FDA Committee to Discuss Clovis Oncology's (CLVS) Rociletinib NDA on April 12th
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Announces Receipt of Non-Binding Offer to Acquire Qiyi.com, Inc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!