NovaBay Pharma (NBY) Receives $1.5M of Additional Financing Via Equity Offering
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: NBY), announced the receipt of a $1.5 million equity investment from Pioneer Pharma (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., an affiliate of Naqu Area Pioneer Pharma Co., Ltd., a Shanghai-based company that markets high-end pharmaceutical products into China. As part of the expansion of the NeutroPhase distribution agreement for Southeast Asia announced on September 14, 2012, Pioneer has completed its investment of $2.5 million. Pioneer has the right to invest an additional $3.0 Million on or before August 31, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patient's Life and Eyes Saved from Gruesome Flesh-Eating Infection Consuming Her Face
- ADP (ADP) Files Debt Securities Shelf
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Launches New Brand Strategy with 'Work Can Work Better' Theme
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Market Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!