Nova Lifestyle (NVFY) Announces Compliance with Nasdaq's Minimum Bid Price Rule
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) today announced that it has received a letter from the NASDAQ Stock Market (“NASDAQ”), indicating that Nova LifeStyle has regained compliance with the $1.00 per share minimum closing bid price requirement for continued listing on the Nasdaq Stock Market, pursuant to the NASDAQ marketplace rules.
NASDAQ indicated within its letter that since the Company has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5450(a)(1), or the Minimum Bid Price Rule, this matter is now closed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Receives $76M U.S. CBP Contract for ZBV Cargo and Vehicle Screening Systems
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!