Nova Lifestyle (NVFY) Announces Compliance with Nasdaq's Minimum Bid Price Rule
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) today announced that it has received a letter from the NASDAQ Stock Market (“NASDAQ”), indicating that Nova LifeStyle has regained compliance with the $1.00 per share minimum closing bid price requirement for continued listing on the Nasdaq Stock Market, pursuant to the NASDAQ marketplace rules.
NASDAQ indicated within its letter that since the Company has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5450(a)(1), or the Minimum Bid Price Rule, this matter is now closed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Reports Favorable Coverage Policy for ThyraMir at Aetna
- Eros Int'l (EROS) Announces Eros Now Surpassed 2M Subscriber Milestone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!