Nova Lifestyle (NVFY) Announces Compliance with Nasdaq's Minimum Bid Price Rule
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVFY) today announced that it has received a letter from the NASDAQ Stock Market (“NASDAQ”), indicating that Nova LifeStyle has regained compliance with the $1.00 per share minimum closing bid price requirement for continued listing on the Nasdaq Stock Market, pursuant to the NASDAQ marketplace rules.
NASDAQ indicated within its letter that since the Company has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5450(a)(1), or the Minimum Bid Price Rule, this matter is now closed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nova LifeStyle Regains Compliance with Nasdaq’s Minimum Bid Price Rule
- Brinker (EAT) Closes Notes Offering and Enters $300M Accelerated Share Repurchase Program
- Palatin Technologies (PTN) Reports Audit Opinion with Going Concern Explanation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!