Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Northwest Biotherapeutics (Nasdaq: NWBO) announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with an institutional investor for a registered direct offering with gross proceeds of approximately $5million. The proceeds will be used in connection with upcoming Phase II clinical trials.
Pursuant to the agreement, the Company has agreed to sell to the investor up to 14 million shares of the Company's Common Stock at a purchase price of $0.38 per share.
The sale of the shares is expected to close on or about October 26, 2016, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions. Roth Capital Partners acted as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The securities described above are being offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement (File No. 333-213777), which was declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on October 18, 2016. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. When filed with the SEC, copies of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained at the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!