NorthStar Realty (NRF) Prices 1.6M Preferred Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) has priced an underwritten public offering of an additional 1,600,000 shares of its existing 8.25% Series B Preferred Stock at a public offering price of $23.12 per share. The public offering price includes accrued dividends from and including February 15, 2012 to, but excluding, March 21, 2012, the expected closing date of the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 240,000 shares of Series B Preferred Stock solely to cover over-allotments.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Pops; FDA Okays Xiaflex as Peyronie's Disease Treatment
- Gilead (GILD) Sofosbuvier Pill Wins Approval from FDA for Hepatitis C
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!