Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Chairman, CEO, & Family Boost Stakes
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
A company owned by the NAT Chairman & CEO, Herbjorn Hansson and his son, Alexander, today bought $1.1 million worth of stock in NAT (100,000 shares), adding to the position as one of the largest shareholders of NAT. The share price was $11.16 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Appoints New CEO; Other Exec Changes Announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!