Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Chairman, CEO, & Family Boost Stakes
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
A company owned by the NAT Chairman & CEO, Herbjorn Hansson and his son, Alexander, today bought $1.1 million worth of stock in NAT (100,000 shares), adding to the position as one of the largest shareholders of NAT. The share price was $11.16 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 11.6% Yield
- Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Appoints New CFO, CISO
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!