Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Chairman, CEO, & Family Boost Stakes
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
A company owned by the NAT Chairman & CEO, Herbjorn Hansson and his son, Alexander, today bought $1.1 million worth of stock in NAT (100,000 shares), adding to the position as one of the largest shareholders of NAT. The share price was $11.16 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd. (NAT) at Neutral
- Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) Approves Corporate Restructuring; CEO to Step Down
- Hortonworks (HDP) Names Raj Verma as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!