Nordic American Tanker (NAT) CEO Hansson and Son Purchase $550k Worth of Stock
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
A company owned by the NAT Chairman & CEO, Herbjorn Hansson and his son, Alexander, today bought $550,000 worth of stock in NAT (50,000 shares), adding to the position as one of the largest shareholders of NAT. The share price was $11.00 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordic American Tankers Limited (NYSE:NAT) – Increasing the fleet to 33 vessels. Agreements entered into with Samsung Heavy Industries for the building of three Suezmax tankers.
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Avid Technology (AVID) Enters Licensing Agreement with Nexidia for Media, Entertainment Rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!