Nordic American Tanker (NAT) CEO Hansson and Son Purchase $550k Worth of Stock
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
A company owned by the NAT Chairman & CEO, Herbjorn Hansson and his son, Alexander, today bought $550,000 worth of stock in NAT (50,000 shares), adding to the position as one of the largest shareholders of NAT. The share price was $11.00 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Names New CIO and President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!