Nokia (NOK) Completes Previously Announced Sale, Leaseback of HQ
- Wall Street gains as financials rally on Fed rate comments
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (MCUR) (KONE) (STAF) Higher; (CZR) (BOSC) (CORE) Lower
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Apple (AAPL) Sends Out Invites for Sept 7 iPhone 7 Event
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) completed the sale and lease-back of its head office building in Espoo, Finland to Exilion. The transaction was originally announced on December 4, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USG Corp. (USG) to Sell L&W Supply Unit in $670M Deal
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Says Court Denied CEOC Motion to Extend an Injunction Enjoining Lawsuits
- Petrobras (PBR) Said Near Record Asset Sale to Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Group - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!