Nokia (NOK) Completes Previously Announced Sale, Leaseback of HQ
- Market Wrap: EC Boosts Euro-Area GDP Outlook; Tesla Ramps on Upgrade; Crude Closes Back Over $60/bbl
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (BRDR) (MGI) (HLF) Higher; (ZU) (NDLS) (ANAD) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Plans to Refocus on Customer Service Improvement; Create 5,500 Jobs
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) completed the sale and lease-back of its head office building in Espoo, Finland to Exilion. The transaction was originally announced on December 4, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- German Automakers, Baidu (BIDU) Said Preparing Joint Bid for Nokia's (NOK) HERE Unit
- U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) co-Founder Nia Reccomends Company Explore Sale
- UNIVERSAL PICTURES AND GOLD CIRCLE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENT THE WORLD PREMIERE OF PITCH PERFECT 2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!