Nokia (NOK) Completes Previously Announced Sale, Leaseback of HQ
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) completed the sale and lease-back of its head office building in Espoo, Finland to Exilion. The transaction was originally announced on December 4, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zimmer Holdings (ZMH) Will Divest Certain Assets to Close Biomet Deal
- New iRunway Report Shows 80-plus Percent Increase in 4G-LTE Standard-Essential Patents
- Nokia Networks (NOK) to Acquire Eden Rock Communications
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!