Nokia (NOK) Completes Previously Announced Sale, Leaseback of HQ
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) completed the sale and lease-back of its head office building in Espoo, Finland to Exilion. The transaction was originally announced on December 4, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire (BRK-a) Unit MiTek Acquires Wrightsoft
- Macrocure (MCUR) Completes Merger with Leap Therapeutics
- Cynosure (CYNO) Said to Consider Strategic Options, Including Sale - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!