Noble Corp (NE) Will Eliminate Quarterly Dividend Payments
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Noble Corporation plc (NYSE: NE) announced that its Board of Directors have approved the elimination of the Company's quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 per share, effective immediately. The continuation of challenging fundamentals in the offshore drilling industry, which have led to lower fleet utilization, was central to the Company's decision. Elimination of the dividend supports the Company's continued focus on liquidity preservation and is expected to reduce annual cash expenditures by approximately $20 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.36; 1.7% Yield
- A.H. Belo (AHC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!