Noble Corp (NE) Will Eliminate Quarterly Dividend Payments
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Corporation plc (NYSE: NE) announced that its Board of Directors have approved the elimination of the Company's quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 per share, effective immediately. The continuation of challenging fundamentals in the offshore drilling industry, which have led to lower fleet utilization, was central to the Company's decision. Elimination of the dividend supports the Company's continued focus on liquidity preservation and is expected to reduce annual cash expenditures by approximately $20 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.43; 8.2% Yield
- Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) Commences 3.75M Offering of Common Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!