Noble Corp (NE) Will Eliminate Quarterly Dividend Payments
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Corporation plc (NYSE: NE) announced that its Board of Directors have approved the elimination of the Company's quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 per share, effective immediately. The continuation of challenging fundamentals in the offshore drilling industry, which have led to lower fleet utilization, was central to the Company's decision. Elimination of the dividend supports the Company's continued focus on liquidity preservation and is expected to reduce annual cash expenditures by approximately $20 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Ryman Hospitality Properties (RHP) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
- Potlatch (PCH) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!