Noble Corp (NE) Taps Tudor Pickering's Peakes as CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Noble Corporation plc (NYSE: NE) announced that Adam C. Peakes, 43, has been named as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company, effective January 23, 2017. In his new role, Mr. Peakes will oversee corporate finance, financial reporting, accounting, tax and treasury activities at the Company.
Since 2011, Mr. Peakes has served as Managing Director and Head of OFS Investment Banking at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Company. From 2000 – 2011, he served in various roles at Goldman Sachs & Company, most recently as Managing Director, Global Natural Resources – Investment Banking Division.
David W. Williams, Chairman, President and Chief Executive officer of Noble Corporation plc, commented, "I am delighted that Adam will be joining Noble. He brings a deep knowledge of the oil service business and strong capital markets experience. I look forward to Adam joining our management team."
Mr. Peakes received his undergraduate degree from Rice University in 1995 and an MBA from Harvard University in 2000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!