Noble Corp (NE) Taps Tudor Pickering's Peakes as CFO
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noble Corporation plc (NYSE: NE) announced that Adam C. Peakes, 43, has been named as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company, effective January 23, 2017. In his new role, Mr. Peakes will oversee corporate finance, financial reporting, accounting, tax and treasury activities at the Company.
Since 2011, Mr. Peakes has served as Managing Director and Head of OFS Investment Banking at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Company. From 2000 – 2011, he served in various roles at Goldman Sachs & Company, most recently as Managing Director, Global Natural Resources – Investment Banking Division.
David W. Williams, Chairman, President and Chief Executive officer of Noble Corporation plc, commented, "I am delighted that Adam will be joining Noble. He brings a deep knowledge of the oil service business and strong capital markets experience. I look forward to Adam joining our management team."
Mr. Peakes received his undergraduate degree from Rice University in 1995 and an MBA from Harvard University in 2000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- Dermira (DERM) Announces CIMZIA Phase 3 Met co-Primary Efficacy Endpoints in Certain Plaque Psoriasis
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Announces Positive Prelim. Data from ATB200/AT2221 Phase 1/2 as Paradigm Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!