Nobility Homes (NOBH) Receives Delisting Notification From NASDAQ
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Nobility Homes, Inc. (Nasdaq: NOBH) received letter from the staff of the Listing Qualifications Department (the "Staff") of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC stating that the Company is not in compliance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) because the Company did not timely file its Form 10-Q report for the period ended May 5, 2012 (the "Form 10-Q") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Cameco (CCJ) Discontinues Joint Venture with Uranium Resources (URRE)
- Progenics Pharma (PGNX) Completes Enrollment in SMA ADC Phase II
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!