Nike (NKE) Appoints New VP, GM of North America
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) announced that Tom Peddie becomes the new VP, GM of North America, succeeding Joaquin Hidalgo, who has served in this role since July 2013 and will be taking a leave of absence to focus on his health. This change is effective immediately.
Peddie, a 26-year Nike veteran, has held senior management roles across Nike, including VP North America Sales and VP Global Sales. He was previously VP, GM of Emerging Markets and joined the North America team earlier this year as VP, GM of Integrated Marketplace, where he has led Nike’s holistic integrated market strategy in North America.
“Tom is a strong leader with a deep understanding of our consumer and the integrated marketplace,” said Elliott Hill, President of Geographies and Sales, Nike Brand. “He has proven time and again his ability to lead teams toward continued and profitable long-term growth and we look forward to his leadership in this important geography.”
“Joaquin has shown an unwavering commitment to our brand and to leading the North America business,” said Hill. “During the three years of his leadership, the North America business grew by more than a billion dollars each year. We look forward to his return to Nike.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!