Nike (NKE) Appoints New VP, GM of North America
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) announced that Tom Peddie becomes the new VP, GM of North America, succeeding Joaquin Hidalgo, who has served in this role since July 2013 and will be taking a leave of absence to focus on his health. This change is effective immediately.
Peddie, a 26-year Nike veteran, has held senior management roles across Nike, including VP North America Sales and VP Global Sales. He was previously VP, GM of Emerging Markets and joined the North America team earlier this year as VP, GM of Integrated Marketplace, where he has led Nike’s holistic integrated market strategy in North America.
“Tom is a strong leader with a deep understanding of our consumer and the integrated marketplace,” said Elliott Hill, President of Geographies and Sales, Nike Brand. “He has proven time and again his ability to lead teams toward continued and profitable long-term growth and we look forward to his leadership in this important geography.”
“Joaquin has shown an unwavering commitment to our brand and to leading the North America business,” said Hill. “During the three years of his leadership, the North America business grew by more than a billion dollars each year. We look forward to his return to Nike.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Invivo Therapeutics (NVIV) CFO McAllister Resigns
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!