NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) Prices 10.4M Common Offering at $29.48/Unit
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: NEP) announced the pricing of a registered underwritten offering of 10,402,000 common units representing limited partner interests in NextEra Energy Partners, LP at a public offering price of $29.48 per common unit. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,560,300 common units from NextEra Energy Partners.
The offering is expected to close on Sept. 14, 2016, subject to customary conditions. NextEra Energy Partners intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund its recently announced acquisition of an indirect 24 percent interest in Desert Sunlight Investment Holdings, LLC and for general partnership purposes.
BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, UBS Investment Bank and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering, and Deutsche Bank Securities and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as co-managers.
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities law of any such jurisdiction. The offering may be made only by means of a prospectus and the related prospectus supplement, copies of which may be obtained from BofA Merrill Lynch at 200 North College Street, 3rd Floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attn: Prospectus Department or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014; UBS Investment Bank, Attn: Prospectus Dept., 1285 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019, Phone: (888) 827-7275; and Wells Fargo Securities, Attn: Equity Syndicate Dept., 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152, by telephone at (800) 326-5897, or by email at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- JPMorgan in talks to sell out of Chinese securities JV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America, Dividend, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!