News Corp (NWSA) is Considering Restructuring into Two Separate Businesses
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
News Corporation (Nasdaq: NWSA) confirmed today that it is considering a restructuring to separate its business into two distinct publicly traded companies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins (CUZ) to Merge with Parkway Properties (PKY), Spin-Off Combined Houston Assets
- UPDATE: Pfizer's (PFE) Pumps and Devices Business Said to Attract Bids
- News Corp (NWSA) said not interested in Tribune Publishing (TPUB) deal -DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!