News Corp (NWSA) is Considering Restructuring into Two Separate Businesses
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
News Corporation (Nasdaq: NWSA) confirmed today that it is considering a restructuring to separate its business into two distinct publicly traded companies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Rental (ESSX) Will Not Continue to Pursue Sale of Essex Crane Rental, Announces Corporate Governance Changes
- Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) Announces Planned, $185M Shopping Center Acquisition
- Denison Mines (DNN, Fission Uranium Announce Uranium-Focused Business Combination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!