News Corp (NWSA) is Considering Restructuring into Two Separate Businesses
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
News Corporation (Nasdaq: NWSA) confirmed today that it is considering a restructuring to separate its business into two distinct publicly traded companies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- News Corp (NWSA) Declares $0.10 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Issues Commentary on Canadian Pacific (CP) Proposal; Would Like More Compelling Offer
- Mylan (MYL) to Announce Takeover of Meda - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!