News Corp (NWSA) is Considering Restructuring into Two Separate Businesses
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ends best week of year with slight gain
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
News Corporation (Nasdaq: NWSA) confirmed today that it is considering a restructuring to separate its business into two distinct publicly traded companies
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dow Jones Determines Hack to System Housing Customer Payment Information (NWSA)
- HRG Group (HRG) Unit to Sell Holly, Waskom, and Danville Assets in $160M Cash Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Said in LBO Talks with Private Equity - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!