NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Enters $40M Stock Controlled Equity Offering Sales Agreement
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NewLink Genetics (NASDAQ: NLNK) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Section 1 - Registrant’s Business and Operations
Item 1.01. Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
On November 29, 2016, NewLink Genetics Corporation (the “Company”) entered into a Controlled Equity OfferingSM Sales Agreement (the “Sales Agreement”) with Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., as agent (“Cantor”), pursuant to which the Company may offer and sell, from time to time through Cantor, shares of the Company's common stock par value $0.01 per share (the “Common Stock”) having an aggregate offering price of up to $40.0 million (the “Shares”).
Under the Sales Agreement, Cantor may sell the Shares by any method permitted by law and deemed to be an “at-the-market” offering as defined in Rule 415 promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, including sales made directly on or through The NASDAQ Global Market, on any other existing trading market for the Common Stock or to or through a market maker. In addition, under the Sales Agreement, Cantor may sell the Shares by any other method permitted by law, including in privately negotiated transactions. The Company may instruct Cantor not to sell Shares if the sales cannot be effected at or above the price designated by the Company from time to time.
The Company is not obligated to make any sales of the Shares under the Sales Agreement. The offering of Shares pursuant to the Sales Agreement will terminate upon the earlier of (a) the sale of all of the Shares subject to the Sales Agreement or (b) the termination of the Sales Agreement by Cantor or the Company, as permitted therein.
The Company will pay Cantor a commission rate of up to 3.0% of the aggregate gross proceeds from each sale of Shares and have agreed to provide Cantor with customary indemnification and contribution rights. The Company will also reimburse Cantor for certain specified expenses in connection with entering into the Sales Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!