NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewLead Holdings Ltd. Announces Delivery of the Second Eco-Type Handysize Vessel
- Dendreon Corp (DNDN) Names Thomas Amick as CEO
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Plans $2B Investment in India
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!