NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall Street propped up by tech, discretionary stocks
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enzymotec (ENZY) Receives Patents in U.S., Japan, Canada and Korea
- SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) Announces New Attraction Offerings for 2017; Includes 'Wave Breaker'
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Disclosed that Vincent Intrieri and Jack Lipinski Resigned from the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!