NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Favorable Decision in Perforomist Patent Infringement Appeal (TEVA)
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW) Enters Amendment to Atwood Osprey Contract; Termination Rights Triggered
- Ecolab (ECL) to Acquire Travelers' (TRV) St. Paul-Located North Tower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!