NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sandisk Corp (SNDK) Boosts FY Margin Guidance
- Danaher Corp. (DHR) Names Joyce CEO, Replacing Culp
- Mobile Gaming Giant King Digital (KING) Plans First Post-IPO Quarterly Report for May 7th
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!