NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TRACON Pharmaceutical (TCON) CMO to Resign
- NextEra Energy Resources to Sell Marcus Hook Generating Assets in $760M Deal (NEE)
- Tokai Pharma (TKAI) to Cut Workforce by 60%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!