NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (IVAN) (NCTY) (UTHR) Higher; (SGOC) (VII) (FRO) Lower
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- China Unicom (CHU) Approved to Conduct TD-LTE/LTE FDD Hybrid Tests
- Glori Energy (GLRI) Meets Requirements for Nasdaq CM Listing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!