NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Appoints Brett Biggs as EVP, CFO; Charles Holley to Retire
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Sabine Pass LNG Project Approved by FERC
- Oragenics (OGEN), Intrexon (XON) Terminate Collaboration Agreement for Development and Commercialization of Probiotics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!