NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Energy, banks lead Wall St. rebound after grueling week
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/12: (GRPN) (SQ) (COLM) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volkswagen group sales return to growth in January
- Immersion (IMMR) Files Complaints vs Apple and AT&T with ITC
- E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) DARTs Rose 1% in Jan.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!