NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- U.S. Online Holiday Spending Up 9% in 2013; 'Green Monday' Up 10% (AMZN) (EBAY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!