NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD) Settles Toxin Suit With Ohio Water District - Bloomberg
- Macrocure (MCUR) Director Tomer Kariv to Become Chairman; CFO, CMO to Step Down
- Yelp prevails in lawsuit over authenticity of its reviews
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!