NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN), Pathway Genomics Enter Settlement Over BRCA Patent Suit
- Sanofi (SNY) Signs Settlement Agreement with Former CEO Viehbacher
- Microsoft (MSFT) to Acquire Big Data Firm, Revolution Analytics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!