NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Internet Regulators to Investigate Baidu (BIDU) on Compliance
- BIND Therapeutics (BIND) Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Accuray (ARAY), medPhoton Enter Collaboration on ImagingRing Integration with CyberKnife
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!