NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewLead Holdings Announces Commercial Performance of MT Nepheli
- Amgen (AMGN), UCB Announce Romosozumab Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint
- Sanofi (SNY) Terminates Option, License Agreement for Ardelyx's (ARDX) NaP2b Inhibitors Portfolio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!