NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SpartanNash (SPTN) Names New Accounting Chief
- Williams Partners (WPZ) Enters 6.975M Common Units Private Placement with Willams (WMB)
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Reports Redemption of Existing Convertible Debentures, Issuance of New Convertible Debentures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!