NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- BE Aerospace (BEAV) Reports Filing of Registration Statement for Spin-off
- Authentidate Holding (ADAT) Corrects Error; Sees Gross Proceeds of $2.17M from Upcoming Direct Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!