NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MoneyGram (MGI), XOOM (XOOM) on Watch After Wal-Mart Signs New Money Transfer Agreement
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Updates on Long-Term Growth Plan into Annual Meeting
- Nokia (NOK) Warns on AC-300 Charger in Europe, the U.K.; Used Mainly on Lumia 2520 Tablet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!