NewLead (NEWL) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall Street opens lower as investors wary after hectic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/28: (FCX) (BIG) (AHP) Higher; (VMEM) (BEBE) (BTU) Lower (more...)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWL) has received notification from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications department that it has regained compliance with the minimum Market Value of Publicly Held Shares (MVPHS) of $5,000,000 for continued listing set forth in Listing Rule 5450(b)(1)(C) as the Company's MVPHS was $5,000,000 or more for 10 consecutive business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewLead Holdings Ltd. Announces Commercial Performance of MV Newlead Venetico
- Tesla (TSLA) Enters Lithium Supply Contract with Rare Earth Minerals and Bacanora Minerals
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Announces Prelim. Q2 GM at 6% - 7%; Notes Decline in Avg. PV Module Price
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!