New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT) Prices 2.75M Offering at $6.65/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: NYMT) has priced an underwritten registered public offering of 2,750,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $6.65 per share. NYMT also granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 412,500 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on May 31, 2012. Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE MKT: LTS), is serving as sole bookrunning manager for the offering. Aegis Capital Corp., Maxim Group LLC and National Securities Corporation are serving as co-managers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Gilead (GILD) Sofosbuvier Pill Wins Approval from FDA for Hepatitis C
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!