New York DOJ Attorney Announces Charges Against Two Former Valeant Pharma (VRX) Execs
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
New York Southern District DOJ Attorney Preet Bharara announces charges against Gary Tanner, a former executive at Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., (NYSE: VRX) and Andrew Davenport, the former Chief Executive Officer of Philidor Rx Services LLC, for engaging in a multi-million dollar fraud and kickback scheme.
A press conference will be held today at 12PM ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Celadon Group (CGI) Lower Following Negative Article
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Offers Q4 Update; Says Considering Capital Raise Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!