New York DOJ Attorney Announces Charges Against Two Former Valeant Pharma (VRX) Execs
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
New York Southern District DOJ Attorney Preet Bharara announces charges against Gary Tanner, a former executive at Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., (NYSE: VRX) and Andrew Davenport, the former Chief Executive Officer of Philidor Rx Services LLC, for engaging in a multi-million dollar fraud and kickback scheme.
A press conference will be held today at 12PM ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January 132 weekly calls active into expiration
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains on Reports FTC Chairwoman Edith Ramirez to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!