New York DOJ Attorney Announces Charges Against Two Former Valeant Pharma (VRX) Execs
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
New York Southern District DOJ Attorney Preet Bharara announces charges against Gary Tanner, a former executive at Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., (NYSE: VRX) and Andrew Davenport, the former Chief Executive Officer of Philidor Rx Services LLC, for engaging in a multi-million dollar fraud and kickback scheme.
A press conference will be held today at 12PM ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Street Watchdog Research Lowers Price Target on Dollar General (DG) to $55
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!