Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Says FDA Panel to Review INGREZZA on 02/16/17, PDUFA set for 04/11/17
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: NBIX) today announced that the Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will review data included in the New Drug Application (NDA) of INGREZZATM (valbenazine) for the treatment of tardive dyskinesia on February 16, 2017. The FDA has granted Priority Review status to the INGREZZA NDA with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) target action date of April 11, 2017.
The NDA for INGREZZA includes the results from the Kinect 2 and Kinect 3 clinical trials which evaluated over 330 tardive dyskinesia patients. Data from these studies along with the results from another 18 clinical trials, extensive preclinical testing and drug manufacturing data were included in the NDA submission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesPDUFA, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!