Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Says FDA Panel to Review INGREZZA on 02/16/17, PDUFA set for 04/11/17
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: NBIX) today announced that the Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will review data included in the New Drug Application (NDA) of INGREZZATM (valbenazine) for the treatment of tardive dyskinesia on February 16, 2017. The FDA has granted Priority Review status to the INGREZZA NDA with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) target action date of April 11, 2017.
The NDA for INGREZZA includes the results from the Kinect 2 and Kinect 3 clinical trials which evaluated over 330 tardive dyskinesia patients. Data from these studies along with the results from another 18 clinical trials, extensive preclinical testing and drug manufacturing data were included in the NDA submission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Two Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) INGREZZA Abstracts Will Be Presented at ACNP Meeting
- AbbVie (ABBV) Announces Presentation of Positive IMBRUVICA Phase 2 Data in cGVHD
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesPDUFA, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!