Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Says FDA Panel to Review INGREZZA on 02/16/17, PDUFA set for 04/11/17
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: NBIX) today announced that the Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will review data included in the New Drug Application (NDA) of INGREZZATM (valbenazine) for the treatment of tardive dyskinesia on February 16, 2017. The FDA has granted Priority Review status to the INGREZZA NDA with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) target action date of April 11, 2017.
The NDA for INGREZZA includes the results from the Kinect 2 and Kinect 3 clinical trials which evaluated over 330 tardive dyskinesia patients. Data from these studies along with the results from another 18 clinical trials, extensive preclinical testing and drug manufacturing data were included in the NDA submission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Radius Health (RDUS) Announces Positive Data from Two RAD1901 Phase 1s in SERD
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Presents Strong Data from Brigatinib ALTA Trial in ALK+ NSCLC
- Two Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) INGREZZA Abstracts Will Be Presented at ACNP Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesPDUFA, AdCom
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!