NeuroMetrix (NURO) Says Synovation Medical Group to Evaluate Quell Wearable
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NeuroMetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NURO) announced that Synovation Medical Group will conduct an evaluation of Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology in fibromyalgia patients.
"We have seen both clinical data and positive reviews that suggest that Quell may be beneficial in reducing pain and improving the quality of life in people who suffer from fibromyalgia," said Shai N. Gozani, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO of NeuroMetrix. "This clinical evaluation will provide additional evidence for fibromyalgia patients and their healthcare providers who are considering Quell as a pain relief option."
"Clinical research on innovative therapies is an integral part of what we do," said Kunal Gogna, M.D., of Synovation Medical Group. "We are excited to test the Quell technology and potentially add it to our multidisciplinary approach to pain management.” Led by Mauro Zappaterra, M.D., Ph.D., Director of Clinical Research, and by Dr. Gogna, Synovation Medical Group supports the use of medical devices as viable alternatives to medication for the treatment of various chronic pain ailments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Director Cooper Resigns
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Announces David Jaffe as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!