NeuroMetrix (NURO) Says Synovation Medical Group to Evaluate Quell Wearable
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
NeuroMetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NURO) announced that Synovation Medical Group will conduct an evaluation of Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology in fibromyalgia patients.
"We have seen both clinical data and positive reviews that suggest that Quell may be beneficial in reducing pain and improving the quality of life in people who suffer from fibromyalgia," said Shai N. Gozani, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO of NeuroMetrix. "This clinical evaluation will provide additional evidence for fibromyalgia patients and their healthcare providers who are considering Quell as a pain relief option."
"Clinical research on innovative therapies is an integral part of what we do," said Kunal Gogna, M.D., of Synovation Medical Group. "We are excited to test the Quell technology and potentially add it to our multidisciplinary approach to pain management.” Led by Mauro Zappaterra, M.D., Ph.D., Director of Clinical Research, and by Dr. Gogna, Synovation Medical Group supports the use of medical devices as viable alternatives to medication for the treatment of various chronic pain ailments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
- Lifevantage (LFVN) Appoints Gary Koos as Interim CFO
- Shire (SHPG) Says FDA Acknowledges Receipt of NDA for SHP465 for ADHD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!