NeuroMetrix (NURO) Says Synovation Medical Group to Evaluate Quell Wearable
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NeuroMetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NURO) announced that Synovation Medical Group will conduct an evaluation of Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology in fibromyalgia patients.
"We have seen both clinical data and positive reviews that suggest that Quell may be beneficial in reducing pain and improving the quality of life in people who suffer from fibromyalgia," said Shai N. Gozani, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO of NeuroMetrix. "This clinical evaluation will provide additional evidence for fibromyalgia patients and their healthcare providers who are considering Quell as a pain relief option."
"Clinical research on innovative therapies is an integral part of what we do," said Kunal Gogna, M.D., of Synovation Medical Group. "We are excited to test the Quell technology and potentially add it to our multidisciplinary approach to pain management.” Led by Mauro Zappaterra, M.D., Ph.D., Director of Clinical Research, and by Dr. Gogna, Synovation Medical Group supports the use of medical devices as viable alternatives to medication for the treatment of various chronic pain ailments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!