NeuroMetrix (NURO) Says Synovation Medical Group to Evaluate Quell Wearable
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NeuroMetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NURO) announced that Synovation Medical Group will conduct an evaluation of Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology in fibromyalgia patients.
"We have seen both clinical data and positive reviews that suggest that Quell may be beneficial in reducing pain and improving the quality of life in people who suffer from fibromyalgia," said Shai N. Gozani, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO of NeuroMetrix. "This clinical evaluation will provide additional evidence for fibromyalgia patients and their healthcare providers who are considering Quell as a pain relief option."
"Clinical research on innovative therapies is an integral part of what we do," said Kunal Gogna, M.D., of Synovation Medical Group. "We are excited to test the Quell technology and potentially add it to our multidisciplinary approach to pain management.” Led by Mauro Zappaterra, M.D., Ph.D., Director of Clinical Research, and by Dr. Gogna, Synovation Medical Group supports the use of medical devices as viable alternatives to medication for the treatment of various chronic pain ailments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProNAi Therapeutics (DNAI) Obtains PNT737 Development, Commercialization Rights
- Coherus BioSciences (CHRS) Regains All CHS-0214 Development and Commercial Rights from Shire (SHPG)
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Unit Enters 15-Year PPA with MCE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!