NetSol Technologies (NTWK) Announces 0.5M Share Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NETSOL Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTWK) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a stock repurchase program that authorizes repurchases of up to 500,000 shares of its common stock over the next six months.
“Our decision to initiate this share repurchase program reflects our confidence in our long-term growth prospects and our commitment to enhancing total shareholder value,” said Najeeb Ghauri, CEO of NETSOL. “Our strong balance sheet and financial flexibility enable us to return capital to shareholders while continuing to make long-term, growth-oriented investments.”
Under the stock repurchase program, the Company may repurchase its common stock in the open market from time to time, in amounts, at prices, and at such times as the Company deems appropriate, subject to market conditions and federal and state laws governing such transactions. NETSOL expects to fund the repurchase with its existing cash balance including cash generated from operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qiagen (QGEN) Completes $250M Synthetic Share Repurchase
- Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Names Daniel Trolio as CFO
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Issues Statement on CFPB Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!