NetSol Technologies (NTWK) Announces 0.5M Share Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NETSOL Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTWK) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a stock repurchase program that authorizes repurchases of up to 500,000 shares of its common stock over the next six months.
“Our decision to initiate this share repurchase program reflects our confidence in our long-term growth prospects and our commitment to enhancing total shareholder value,” said Najeeb Ghauri, CEO of NETSOL. “Our strong balance sheet and financial flexibility enable us to return capital to shareholders while continuing to make long-term, growth-oriented investments.”
Under the stock repurchase program, the Company may repurchase its common stock in the open market from time to time, in amounts, at prices, and at such times as the Company deems appropriate, subject to market conditions and federal and state laws governing such transactions. NETSOL expects to fund the repurchase with its existing cash balance including cash generated from operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!