NetJets Inc. (BRK-A) Announces $9.6 Billion Purchase Order
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
NetJets Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company (NYSE: BRK-A), will add up to 425 new aircraft to its worldwide fleet under purchase agreements with Cessna (NYSE: TXT) and Bombardier. The transaction has a total value of $9.6 billion and launches the new NetJets Signature Series of aircraft.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Receives Notice of Allowance for '002 Patent
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5s, 5c Land on Straight Talk Wireless, NET10 Wireless Networks (AMX)
- Curis (CRIS) Issues Encouraging Update from CUDC-907 Phase 1 at ASH
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!