Net Element (NETE) Unit Enters Partnership with UAE-Based Mashreqbank
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Net Element, Inc. (Nasdaq: NETE) announces that Net Element FZ, LLC has signed an agreement with Mashreqbank, a leading financial institution in the United Arab Emirates' (UAE). The agreement includes transaction clearing, draft capture and settlement of bankcard transactions in multiple currencies, as well as full integration with Net Element's Internet Payment Gateway and risk management services.
The Payment Gateway Processing agreement with Mashreqbank, known as one of the most innovative banks in the Gulf Region, allows Net Element to process transactions for merchants in the UAE.
"We are excited about our partnership with the award-winning Mashreqbank, UAE's leading financial institution," comments Suresh Menon, CEO & managing director of Net Element FZ, LLC UAE. "Under this agreement, Net Element will launch its merchant acquiring in the UAE as part of its government payment processing solutions offering."
"At Mashreq we continue to look at new and innovative financial solutions for our partners and customers. In line with our efforts, our partnership with Net Element FZ, LLC Dubai is yet another step in our endeavor as we contribute to Dubai's vision toward Smart City," commented Pankaj Kundra, Head of Payments for Mashreqbank.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Teleflex (TFX) to Acquire Vascular Solutions (VASC) in $1B Deal
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Announces Filing Regulatory Submission with EMA for FF/UMEC/VI as COPD Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!