Net Element (NETE) Unit Enters Partnership with UAE-Based Mashreqbank
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Net Element, Inc. (Nasdaq: NETE) announces that Net Element FZ, LLC has signed an agreement with Mashreqbank, a leading financial institution in the United Arab Emirates' (UAE). The agreement includes transaction clearing, draft capture and settlement of bankcard transactions in multiple currencies, as well as full integration with Net Element's Internet Payment Gateway and risk management services.
The Payment Gateway Processing agreement with Mashreqbank, known as one of the most innovative banks in the Gulf Region, allows Net Element to process transactions for merchants in the UAE.
"We are excited about our partnership with the award-winning Mashreqbank, UAE's leading financial institution," comments Suresh Menon, CEO & managing director of Net Element FZ, LLC UAE. "Under this agreement, Net Element will launch its merchant acquiring in the UAE as part of its government payment processing solutions offering."
"At Mashreq we continue to look at new and innovative financial solutions for our partners and customers. In line with our efforts, our partnership with Net Element FZ, LLC Dubai is yet another step in our endeavor as we contribute to Dubai's vision toward Smart City," commented Pankaj Kundra, Head of Payments for Mashreqbank.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Biogen (BIIB), AbbVie (ABBV) Receive Health Canada Approve for Once-Monthly Zinbryata
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!