Net Element (NETE) Selects Conformance Technologies as Data Compliance Solutions Provider
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Net Element, Inc. (Nasdaq: NETE) announced it has selected Conformance Technologies, a fast-growing provider of operating systems, education systems and expertise used in managing business compliance requirements as its preferred provider for data compliance solutions.
Net Element will be offering PCI ToolKit in Chinese, English, Russian and Spanish languages for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) merchant portfolio assessments. Net Element and its merchants will also have access to the Cyber Attack Readiness ToolKit™ and InConRadar™ toolsets for penetration testing, primary account number (PAN) scanning and real-time website monitoring of prohibited card brand acceptance activities.
"The integrated compliance-related solution set with the flexibility to handle multiple languages made partnering with Conformance Technologies a very easy decision for us," said Oleg Firer, chief executive officer for Net Element. "Their solutions provide us with a revenue opportunity, while making painful and costly compliance activities understandable and affordable for our diverse customer base," added Firer.
"We are excited to partner with Net Element to give their merchants access to compliance solutions in the languages they speak every day," said Darrel Anderson, president of Conformance Technologies. "The design of the Conformance Compliance Operating System™ enables the roll out of multi-language capabilities in just a matter of days," added Anderson. "The end result is that Net Element customers have confidence they are protecting their businesses with the most comprehensive and affordable toolkit solutions available that are easy to use and understand."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Net Element's (NETE) PayOnline Enters Azerbaijan via New Agreement with Flight.az
- United Airlines (UAL), Technicians Ratify Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!