Net Element (NETE) Launches New Unified Payments Gift Card Application
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Net Element, Inc. (Nasdaq: NETE) announces the launch of its proprietary gift card application for smart payment terminals. Now available for retailers and merchants nationwide, the Unified Payments gift card application made its initial debut on Poynt's (http://www.poynt.com) smart payment terminal at the Money 2020 event in Las Vegas.
Net Element's omni-channel gift and loyalty platform enables small-to-medium size businesses to centralize their customer data spanning in-store, online, and via social and mobile channels. Building on this platform, the newly launched Unified Payments gift card application is now fully integrated with Poynt's "terminal" and "register" applications and works seamlessly with any other payment acceptance application utilizing Poynt's payment framework.
The Unified Payments application interface is intuitive and does not require any training for its many capabilities and features. Cashiers can issue new cards, add value, transfer value between cards, accept payment utilizing physical or virtual cards, void payment, check the card balance, and replace the card if needed. For full oversight, management has direct access to all gift card transactions via Poynt's smart payment terminal large screen display as well as online on Net Element's SalesCentral reporting system.
For merchants, the Unified Payments gift card program for smart payment terminals offers flexible methods to increase their cash flow. Merchants can seamlessly integrate multiple program types into a single gift card. Existing merchants can convert their gift card database into Unified Payments gift card platform at an affordable cost per customer.
Key Benefits of the Gift Card Program:
- Promotes sales and new products/services
- Creates individualized gifts for every occasion
- Boosts brand awareness and impulse purchasing
- Eliminates fraud and risk of double usage
- Provides complete transaction tracking
"We are pleased to introduce this new software application for smart payment terminals just in time for the 2016 holiday season," comments Oleg Firer, CEO of Net Element. "In less than a month, and in close cooperation with our partners, our software engineers were able to successfully design, program and test the application on Poynt's smart payment terminal. We are excited to offer this broad functionality gift card application on Poynt's smart payment terminal. Our Unified Payment gift card application is available to all sales partners and merchants nationwide."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Net Element's (NETE) PayOnline Enters Azerbaijan via New Agreement with Flight.az
- BeiGene (BGNE) Presents Updated BGB-3111 Phase 1 Data in CLL/SLL; Strong ORR and PFS Noted
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!