Nestle Purina and Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) Reach Settlement
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nestlé Purina PetCare Company (“Nestlé Purina”) and Blue Buffalo Company, Ltd. (“Blue Buffalo”) today announced that they have reached a mutually agreeable settlement of the lawsuits pending between them. The terms of the settlement are confidential.
As a result of the settlement agreement, Blue Buffalo and Nestlé Purina have asked the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri to dismiss the claims between the two parties and Purina’s agencies with prejudice. Blue Buffalo will continue to prosecute its legal claims against the remaining parties.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Chief Digital Officer Dougherty to Retire; Successor Named
- Boeing (BA) Issues Statement on Air Force One
- Harman (HAR) Enters Strategic, AR-Focused Partnership with Navdy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!