Nestle Purina and Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) Reach Settlement
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Nestlé Purina PetCare Company (“Nestlé Purina”) and Blue Buffalo Company, Ltd. (“Blue Buffalo”) today announced that they have reached a mutually agreeable settlement of the lawsuits pending between them. The terms of the settlement are confidential.
As a result of the settlement agreement, Blue Buffalo and Nestlé Purina have asked the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri to dismiss the claims between the two parties and Purina’s agencies with prejudice. Blue Buffalo will continue to prosecute its legal claims against the remaining parties.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suncor Energy (SU) Receives Favorable Decision in $1.3B Tax Dispute with CRA
- Janssen Announces Strong ORR Data from IMBRUVICA Phase 2 in r/r MZL
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints Two New Board Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!